Hannin Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannin Universe

A change of pace from other normal sites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Usagi
Ortolani, Zeeshan  I_vote_lcapOrtolani, Zeeshan  I_voting_barOrtolani, Zeeshan  I_vote_rcap 
Zeeshan Ortolani
Ortolani, Zeeshan  I_vote_lcapOrtolani, Zeeshan  I_voting_barOrtolani, Zeeshan  I_vote_rcap 
'Sori'
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Ortolani, Zeeshan  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:29 am by 'Sori'

» Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'
Ortolani, Zeeshan  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:23 pm by Usagi

» Toy Shop
Ortolani, Zeeshan  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:18 am by Usagi

» Pet Store
Ortolani, Zeeshan  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:17 am by Usagi

» Milk 'n' More
Ortolani, Zeeshan  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:16 am by Usagi

» Thrift Shop
Ortolani, Zeeshan  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:14 am by Usagi

» Book Store
Ortolani, Zeeshan  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 am by Usagi

» Diner
Ortolani, Zeeshan  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 am by Usagi

» Dollar Store
Ortolani, Zeeshan  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:12 am by Usagi

Most Viewed Topics
Chatroom
Races
Pet Store
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'
Ortolani, Zeeshan
Toy Shop
Aikawa, Usagi
Nitchi-Nachi
Lion Catwalk
Dollar Store
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:59 pm
Statistics
We have 3 registered users
The newest registered user is 'Sori'

Our users have posted a total of 201 messages in 188 subjects

Ortolani, Zeeshan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeeshan Ortolani

Zeeshan Ortolani

Record
Race: Human
Group: Citizen
Money: --

Ortolani, Zeeshan  Empty
PostSubject: Ortolani, Zeeshan    Ortolani, Zeeshan  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Character Template

Ortolani, Zeeshan  640px-Oda_looking_back

Personal Information

Name: Zeeshan Ortolani
Birthdate: July 27th
Nickname: Drake
Race: Human
Group: Citizen, was released from prison for good behavior.
Resident or Student: Resident

Sexuality: Bisexual, thanks to the jail he is alright with either.
Preference(s): Someone who can cook, brown or red hair, green to chocolate eyes, big breasts, someone who can be turned on by him simply hugging them, short skirts, short shorts, and someone who would to spend time with him.
Skilled/ Unskilled: Skilled, though doesn't want to talk about it.

Physical Appearance

Eye Color: Onyx
Hair Color: Onyx
Hair Length: Long and thick, always wears his hair down.
Skin Tone: Olive
Height: 6'3
Weight: 172 pounds.
Tattoos/ Markings: Tattoo of a cool design on his left arm. Is right handed.  Criminal number located on his right wrist, "32233"
Accessories: Two Stud earrings on both of his ears.
Attire: Sleeveless attire either it being shirts to normal T-shirts, blue skinny jeans, sunglasses, bracelets, chokers, and rings. Zeeshan isn't ashamed of the clothes he wears, he is a bit of a guy who likes to show off his punk kind of style. Usually, he has been known to wear black jackets with fur on the collar along with black jeans to white jeans. The colors that he chooses will range from black and white to be mixed with black and white. A punk kind of dude with a punk kind of style.

Important Data

Personality: A quiet individual who doesn't talk much, it is surprising that he didn't get ganged up on in jail but this was only cause he could care less about their insults and actually having them try to do things with him only then for him to beat them up. Zeeshan is a guy who doesn't like to fight, but at the same time wants to fight. Defense is what he calls it. The only reason why he went up against the police was due to his friend blaming things on him that he had never done. The police of course didn't believe him due to his defensive behavior. Zeeshan is a nice guy who wants nothing to do with crime but it would seem crime had found him. 'Battering' was a charge that was actually filed against him, the going against the cops was probably another truthful fact but at the same time he doesn't see it as true for he was innocent. Theft was the crime that he was blamed for, due to this he was seen as a criminal to his loved ones which was his mother and grandmother. Zeeshan wants nothing to do with back stabbing friends anymore, he allowed himself to follow them and he guessed that was why.

Now he is trying to better himself and is working hard on not being a follower again. Zeeshan is a cool guy who is calm, however he does have a kind side and is known to be funny around friends. To his loved ones will he stay faithful and true, however that is if they use him and then that may change.

Talents: Gambling, Smart with laptops, Photographic memory, and built up stamina.
Habits: Smoking, tends to gumble out responses, and a bit of a guy who could care less about his future.
Likes: Eating rice, listening to music, messing with his phone, sleeping, jogging, and coffee.
Dislikes: Those who are better than everyone, being blamed for things he didn't do, certain foods like tofu or fish eggs.
Fears: Going back in jail, seeing one of his friends going to jail, hurting someone who he cares for, and any kind of Mafia. Biggest fear, being blamed for something and most likely feeling guilty.

Criminal Records

Criminal Number: "32233"
Charges: Going against the police, Battering, and Theft.
Leader or Follower: Laid back so probably follower.
Skills: Flexible, using a hair pin as a key to unlock his shackles, and sprinting.

Defensive Data

Fighting Styles: Hand to hand combat.
Weapons: Mainly his fists, he is a boxer after all.
Element: Wind
Luggage: A worn out book bag of black and silver.

Special Ability: Zeeshan has a ability which enables him to blow smoke from his mouth, this would create a fog which then makes for a good thing for he uses it to escape. Can only do it once everytime.

Past

Guardians: Mother and Grandmother. (Rose Ortolani and Violet Ortolani) "They both like flowers."
Siblings: None
Hometown: Naples, Italy
History:

Within the city known as Naples were there great things, men who did amazing art and lived like kings. Women and children wanted to be with these men with ideas, ideas that were surely envied by all. Much like life everywhere, there were obstacles and paths that must be followed. Unlike the men who did amazing art, one man went against all odds of art. In actual truth he saw nothing by the art that these great men did. Italy was a known place full of art and wonder, and many people wanted to do art and be remembered through the so many harsh years ahead. Still, that one man went against the idea and decided things on his own. A beautiful women with raven locks sitting beside her mother sat together at home, their home was a small but cozy place which brought happiness to others due to them growing flowers and selling them to different people from all over. Rose was the mother of a son, the very same son who went against art. No sculptures with tools. No painting with sticks. Zeeshan saw nothing good about art. In his so many years as a child, he wanted to do music and not art. Music was rare in the city of Naples but he still went with his own ideas. Joining a band was he looked upon as weird, a child who rebelled against all known culture of art. School was hard for the son of Rose but he continued quietly in his studies in school.

Bullies came and abused him and his ideas, or actually they did not like how he was so quiet all of the time. Zeeshan who was only seven at the time didn't go against the bullies and allowed such attacks onto him. Rose, Zeeshan's mother was upset about the abuse and went to school with him the very next day. It was hard living without a father, Zeeshan's father passed away due to a car wreck that happened a day before his birthday. The son of Rose was so much like his father for all of his features and ways were so similar to the man who sired Zeeshan. Not much is known about his father, in all honesty Rose spoke little of her husband due to many reasons. For one, Zeeshan's father worked for the Mafia and the time that this happened was Zeeshan only a year old. School was harsh on Zeeshan, even his own mother could not protect him from the bullies. It was due to his liking of music which brought such pain unto the child.

Rose and Violet didn't know what to do with Zeeshan, both knew he loved music and they both didn't want to see Zeeshan be treated this way. When Zeeshan turned eight was he pulled out of school, a bad kind of move when so many bullies were around in Naples. Everyday that he wasn't in school was he still attacked by bullies, however this time Zeeshan ran away from them. Cowardice wasn't a good thing to turn too, due to it making others use him. Each season of each year were slow for Zeeshan but he couldn't care less. The abuse that he suffered and the so little friends he had made then changed him when he got older. A young and handsome young man similar to his sire came to be known in Naples, Italy. Zeeshan was indeed a good looking boy, when he turned fourteen was he already sought after by many girls. Rose was happy for her son, for she believed he opened up. He didn't.

Zeeshan went to a private school similar to any high school, and still he was bullied by the same kids who picked on him when he was younger. Zeeshan spoke nothing about the abuse, he actually went through with the beatings and did not tell a soul about it. This was when many teachers began to question his relationship with his mother. They filed that she was hitting her son. It wasn't true, and when the school called Rose in did Zeeshan spill his mind. Words of utter displeasure and lost hope made Rose very upset. Zeeshan was suffering from depression and the reason for this was not clear, though it became clear when he spoke about being bullied. This made Rose further upset with her son, she wanted him to open up. She wanted him to have a little more fate in both her and his grandmother. The school did away with the bullies in their own way, and Zeeshan wasn't bothered anymore. Though, this was when he met a young man a grade higher than him. The other young man became Zeeshan's friend and they both spent time together but they did different things. Zeeshan was in tenth grade while his friend known as Bernado was in eleventh grade. The friends smoked, they practiced fighting styles, and they went to bars and clubs. Rose became worried for her son, but that was only when he began to show different sides of himself.

Zeeshan was and has always been quiet was now rude, disrespectful, and distant. Both Violet and Rose didn't know what to do. They felt so helpless watching their child grow farther away from them. This was when Zeeshan's life changed, Bernado placed the blame of Theft upon Zeeshan. The son of Rose was arrested for theft of over three thousand dollars, as well as battering, and going against the police. Rose was stunned, she could not believe that her son would do such a thing. Zeeshan was sent to prison way before he turned sixteen years old.

Within prison was Zeeshan attacked again by different criminals, however he defended himself well and brought fear into their hearts. Everyone stayed away from Zeeshan for obvious reasons, this rude young man was now back to being quiet and had a rather distasteful look over his features. The police watching him actually protected him, for what reason no one knows. Zeeshan lost his virginity way before he turned seventeen years old, he forced himself on a guy who tried to attack him. The guy from before was actually the young kid who bullied him years ago, Zeeshan took advantage of this other teenager which brought further fear into some criminals. This was the only thing that he had done that would label him as a criminal for he wanted to vent out his anger and revenge. The years went by and he was set free for good behavior, when he left jail was he twenty three. Seven years behind bars changed him and his outlook on life, now he makes art but known as body art. Zeeshan has everyday felt ashamed for what he had done to the guy who he raped and breaking his mother's and grandmother's heart.

To make it up to them, did he visit them on a plane. The jail he was sent to was known as 'Hannin's Correctional Center', the location of the jail was a good distance away by aircraft. Rose and Violet were over joyed to see their child fine and they showered him with affection and gifts to celebrate his freedom. Rose had even gave Zeeshan two thousand dollars to start himself out in the world, Violet also purchased a car for Zeeshan due to him getting his license a year after he was set free. Returning to Hannin, has he now set himself to make better choices and to never be used again. However, he wants to find Bernado and get revenge. Whatever he does now, it may just change his life for better or for worse. Let's hope he stays on the right path.

Back to top Go down
Usagi
Admin
Usagi

Record
Race: Eternal
Group: Mafia
Money: --

Ortolani, Zeeshan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ortolani, Zeeshan    Ortolani, Zeeshan  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Approved! I gotta say I love this character app.
Ortolani, Zeeshan  Lucky.Dog.full.1086670_thumb
Back to top Go down
https://universehannin.forumotion.com

Ortolani, Zeeshan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hannin Universe :: Community :: Character Creations :: Approved-
Jump to: