Hannin Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannin Universe

A change of pace from other normal sites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Usagi
Aikawa, Usagi  I_vote_lcapAikawa, Usagi  I_voting_barAikawa, Usagi  I_vote_rcap 
Zeeshan Ortolani
'Sori'
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Aikawa, Usagi  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:29 am by 'Sori'

» Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'
Aikawa, Usagi  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:23 pm by Usagi

» Toy Shop
Aikawa, Usagi  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:18 am by Usagi

» Pet Store
Aikawa, Usagi  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:17 am by Usagi

» Milk 'n' More
Aikawa, Usagi  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:16 am by Usagi

» Thrift Shop
Aikawa, Usagi  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:14 am by Usagi

» Book Store
Aikawa, Usagi  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 am by Usagi

» Diner
Aikawa, Usagi  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 am by Usagi

» Dollar Store
Aikawa, Usagi  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:12 am by Usagi

Most Viewed Topics
Chatroom
Races
Pet Store
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'
Ortolani, Zeeshan
Toy Shop
Aikawa, Usagi
Nitchi-Nachi
Lion Catwalk
Dollar Store
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:59 pm
Statistics
We have 3 registered users
The newest registered user is 'Sori'

Our users have posted a total of 201 messages in 188 subjects

Aikawa, Usagi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Usagi
Admin
Usagi

Record
Race: Eternal
Group: Mafia
Money: --

Aikawa, Usagi  Empty
PostSubject: Aikawa, Usagi    Aikawa, Usagi  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Character Template

Aikawa, Usagi  197819

Personal Information

Name: Usagi Aikawa
Birthdate: August 8th
Nickname: Asch or Wrath
Group: Mafia Leader of Crimson Jokers
Resident or Student: Resident
Occupation: Is a well known Mafia leader, however does have another job which concerns trading goods over and across the ocean. Goods being classified which makes many people curious as well as cautious of him.

Sexuality: Bisexual. Usagi is more leaning to being interested in other males, though doesn't mean he won't take advantage of a women.
Preference(s): Innocent guys and girls. Considers them as cute and thus calls them his pet. Submissive boys, dark blue to blonde hair, fairly attractive body build, and those who go against his wishes. Though, his name means rabbit it doesn't mean he is one. How is that a preference? Make fun of his name and see.  
Skilled/ Unskilled: Skilled, this means he has a lot of skill in the intimate department. Usagi is also a guy who favors bonding those to the wall in ropes or in his own grip.

Physical Appearance

Eye Color: Wine "Some speak of it being a rose color"
Hair Color: Wine "Some speak of it being a rose color"
Hair Length: Faintly long and professionally done, though most of it is in a ponytail over the rest which are down his back.
Skin Tone: Olive skin
Height: 6'6
Weight: 212 pounds
Tattoos/ Markings:

Scar: A scar on the left side of his face. This scar has been with him since he has been a child though he isn't one now.

Tattoo: The tattoo of angel wings are on his back but they are a black color. A cross of black is located on his spine, the top goes to the back of his neck with the bottom of it goes to his waist.

Criminal Number: 69996, this is located on his left hand which tells you he is left handed.

Accessories: Jewelry of all kinds, they will come to be explained later.

Attire: High dollar clothes made out of silk, these clothes are expensive and many speak of him wearing only those kind of clothes. Shirts, jeans, pants, suits, jackets, hats, shoes, boots, etc are all but high dollar stuff. Usagi is indeed a fashionable man who likes to make his clothes match, however if he is at home will his clothes be rather lazy looking. Belts, button up shirts, and everything else with a hook on it will be undone which tells you he can be lazy but only when he is at home on one of his day offs.

Important Data

Personality: A harsh and cruel man who sees everything as a dark joke or some kind of joke, a man who is possessive of his things who will not tolerate failure from anyone. This man is in control and if one goes against his wishes will they pay. Orders should be followed once they are given, which also tells you he has a low tolerance when it comes to someone going against him. This man is stubborn and rude and he tends to always be that way. Many don't want to be near him while others really want to get to know him better. This man has always had a hard life and going from the bottom to the top changed him into the bitter man that he is now today.

Though some see him as horrible and dangerous, he really isn't all that bad but one must come to understand him and his flaws. This man has been alone for quite a long time and has come to work his hardest just so he will not lose anything to anyone. A dangerous man is what he really is. Many speak of him being a wolf in rabbit's clothing and in some cases they are right.

Those who are his 'pets' will see a lust filled guy who will try anything to take advantage of them, a guy who has no paitence it would be wise not to tick him off or make him wait to long. However, with his pets he see them as 'items' and all that he cares about are him and his needs. Everyone else doesn't matter to him.

Under all of his flaws can he be a loving guy who is easily jealous, he may even come to spoil you a little. Once one sees this side of him will he tell them to never talk about it to anyone, if one does then he would come up with a cruel punishment. The punishment is not known yet due to it being very bad or some guess it to be bad anyway.

This man is indeed smart and a criminal which isn't good if he is a master mind, however one must be smart to take over the Mafia of his choice.

This man has also been known to put on the kind and caring face but really he is anything from nice or caring, this man will try any means or plans to make him number one or above anyone. He is also a man who hits anyone who makes him mad, which it is easy to make him mad.

More about him will be shared in due time.

Talents: Art, drawing, and making sculptures. Multi-tasker, Cooking, and Fighting with his feet or knees.
Habits: Smoking and Drinking.
Likes: Salmon dishes, Chocolate dishes, reading, sleeping in, long showers, reading, using people, being with his 'pet', taking advantage of people no matter the gender, and a bit of everything else.
Dislikes: Failure, Being used, being stabbed behind the back, someone trying to control him, those who steal from him, milk, those who do not know their place , and some other small things.
Fears: Getingt his heart crushed again,dying bleeding alone in a warehouse with no escape, and losing.

Criminal Records

Criminal Number:69996- his old number back in the day.
Charges: Rape, Hit'n Run, Battering, and Brutal Assualt. (Other charges are minor or not explained.)
Leader or Follower: Leader
Skills: Dislocating his wrists and escaping from the hand cuffs, is good at fighting without his hands.

Defensive Data

Fighting Styles: Judo and Capoeira. However, he uses his feet and knees only when he fights.
Weapons: Electro Pole, a pole which can change its length. A switch to on will make this pole into a hitting stick with electricity going through the top half of it. This charge is enough to burn or stun someone who isn't prepared. This charge of power will last for a short time and after that is it a normal pole. Must recharge to use it again.
Element: Electricity.
Luggage: Suit case- only for travels, on the move. One strapped side bag of black leather, he uses this bag often.

Special Ability: Crystal Illusion- A illusion in which makes one feel as if they are being stabbed by crystal like daggers. The effect lasts for ten seconds and after that will he flee, this is used when he is outnumbered and or has to use it being his last resort move.

Past

Guardians: Step father and mother- Akihito Aikawa and Cecilia Aikawa. (Both deceased.)
Siblings: Little sister- Mishka Aikawa (Married to a lawyer.)
Hometown: Somewhere in Greece
History:

A very long time ago, life was but a normal path that many followed. No one saw anything by it, they continued on in their own way to their dreams or ideas. Life was simple and many people thought nothing bad would happen. However, things did begun to happen and many were seperated from their loved ones and death seemed to happen ever so quickly. Criminals were running the streets and many people fled. Amoung the criminals ran a man who abused and neglected those he saw fit, this man was cruel and many feared him.

Way before this happened though did this man live in a normal life like we all did, he had a mother and father as well as a sister but what was it that made him change? Usagi's father was a control freak and no only that but he wanted Usagi to be just like him. Things like this happened in everyday life, however this wasn't what made their son snap. It was do to the difference that they all had. Usagi was abandoned from his actual parents and was tossed to the side at a young age. The evidence lays on his cheek, his actual father had tossed him down in a ditch almost dying. Why did this happen? No one knows, Usagi was but 5 when this happened and some guessed that his father and mother simply didn't want him nor did they love him.

It was then that he was adopted by his mother and father who were nothing but his step parents or that was what Usagi called them. The little sister was his step sister that he saw no connection with. Usagi was 10 and his sister was 8, they did nothing together and he did nothing with his other parents either. Usagi grew up differently from the rest and many people disliked him due to his difference. School was a battleground, friends were never experience, and bullies tried to pick fights with him everyday of his life. Five years being abandoned and another five years being abused. Did his step parent's know? They did.

They blamed him for the fights and all that he did was shrug it off and walk to his room with his step parents confused as well as upset. School was hard and his grades begun to decrease. It was then that when he turned 11 did he quit school against his parent's wishes. After quitting school did he get together with the wrong crowd. At 11 years of age he saw nothing wrong with it, he went against his step parents and their wishes.

Years were slow for him, but they picked up when he did he first crime. A Hit'n run, which resulted into a injury of a child who was only six. Usagi skipped out on his trial and did other crimes against anyones wishes. It was then that things went down hill. The slaughter happened and Usagi was 15, he joined in on the crimes. Right then and there was he taken into the Mafia known as Crimson Jokers, a Mafia based on trading goods of any kind and bringing only pain and displeasure where ever they went. However, it was short lived for he was caught. So many cases were filled then and he had to spent so many years in jail.

After the years was he released due to good behavior and the first thing he had done was went to the Mafia who left him to rot in jail. Usagi killed the leader and became the head of the mafia with no one going against him what so ever. Usagi showed a fear into their hearts and no they listen to him. They have to or else suffer the punishment.

Aikawa, Usagi  Tumblr_lyvpw2nNTT1r5dmxto1_500
"Everlasting Kiss"

A time when Usagi was at his meanest peak, he ruled his Mafia and put on a kind face to the police and many others like them. It was then that Usagi found out that there was a new helper amoung his Mafia, at first he wasn't interested and ignored the statement that his men have told him. It was then that he met Sasuke, a young man who was only 18. Usagi was stunned at first by his age but thought nothing about it later on. Sasuke wanted to know everything about Usagi and as time went by did Sasuke get his wish. Usagi had appointed him to be his 'Pet' and without any words of saying no was Sasuke his 'Pet.'

Sasuke saw sides of Usagi that had never been seen, they shared kisses when no one was around and they did intimate things without anyone knowing about it. Sasuke felt loved by Usagi which was why he was confused. This confusion seemed to grow everyday for Sasuke but he decided to put it off. It was then that Usagi felt different and he wasn't mean anymore, it stunned Usagi but at the same time it made him mad. However, this anger was directed at one of his men who failed a mission and he dispatched him and his life.

Sasuke continued to see sides of Usagi and he had to admit he liked it, he liked it alot. Usagi saw nothing wrong with it either and continued to show his feelings for the boy. It was then that the two of them spoke of their feelings to one another and at that moment did their intimate moments became more frequent. They both loved eachother. However, it was then that Usagi found out a secret about Sasuke.

Sasuke was working along side another Mafia and Usagi was broken, rage came again and he challenged that other Mafia for their goods and absolute surrender. This battle lasted secretly for 2 years, within that two years did Sasuke break Usagi's heart again speaking of his 'love' as being nothing but a ploy to use Usagi. It was then that the everlasting kiss came to a end. Usagi got rid of Sasuke and turned him into the police for his crimes, and with his poker face did the police believe him.

Sadly to say, Sasuke is still in the Jail at Greece. Usagi never thinks about him, though he does go back in his dreams in which they both shared a maximum of 3 years together. Was this love or was this merely a play?

No one knows and Usagi never wants to talk about it to anyone.
-Chapter 1 'Oneshot' end.
Back to top Go down
https://universehannin.forumotion.com
Usagi
Admin
Usagi

Record
Group: Mafia
Money: --

Aikawa, Usagi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aikawa, Usagi    Aikawa, Usagi  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:10 am

Approved myself, I worked hard on this one. No, not really? Hah!
Aikawa, Usagi  Lucky.Dog.full.1086670_thumb
Back to top Go down
https://universehannin.forumotion.com

Aikawa, Usagi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hannin Universe :: Community :: Character Creations :: Approved-
Jump to: