Hannin Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannin Universe

A change of pace from other normal sites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Usagi
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_vote_lcapSora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_voting_barSora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_vote_rcap 
Zeeshan Ortolani
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_vote_lcapSora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_voting_barSora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_vote_rcap 
'Sori'
Latest topics
» Chatroom
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:29 am by 'Sori'

» Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:23 pm by Usagi

» Toy Shop
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:18 am by Usagi

» Pet Store
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:17 am by Usagi

» Milk 'n' More
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:16 am by Usagi

» Thrift Shop
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:14 am by Usagi

» Book Store
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 am by Usagi

» Diner
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 am by Usagi

» Dollar Store
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:12 am by Usagi

Most Viewed Topics
Chatroom
Races
Pet Store
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'
Ortolani, Zeeshan
Toy Shop
Aikawa, Usagi
Nitchi-Nachi
Lion Catwalk
Dollar Store
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:59 pm
Statistics
We have 3 registered users
The newest registered user is 'Sori'

Our users have posted a total of 201 messages in 188 subjects

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
'Sori'

'Sori'

Record
Race: Shinigami
Group: Runaway Convict
Money: --

Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  Empty
PostSubject: Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'    Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Character Template

Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  Sorinozuka_renshou__colored_manga__by_tskchimera-d68np21

Personal Information

Name: Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'
Birthdate: Feb. 19th
Nickname: Sori
Race: Shinigami
Group: Runaway Convict
Resident or Student: Resident
Occupation: Trader of Electronics and known Computer Fixer. Side-job- Novelist

Sexuality: Unknown, though he is open to any kind of emotions.
Preference(s): People who like reading, those who like to spend time with him, sharing emotions with one another, and close contact. The small likes are related to revealing clothes, and those who aren't afraid to bathe with him.
Skilled/ Unskilled: Skilled. Naturally.

Physical Appearance

Eye Color: Emerald Green which glows a ghostly violet.
Hair Color: Dark brown with red coloring
Hair Length: Long, though at times keeps it in a ponytail.
Skin Tone: Tan
Height: 6'1
Weight: 140 pounds
Tattoos/ Markings: A very looking tattoo under his right eye going past his chest as well as his arm
Accessories: Unknown, though he does wear chokers and rings.
Attire: Very cool clothes meant for any man like him, due to him being a runaway an he get away with money that he steals from different people. The common clothes that he is seen wearing are the men type shirts with white shirts underneath. Blue jeans to white jeans and then finally going down to slick looking black boots which are very comfortable when he runs in them. Normally, he shows his face on and off but when cops are around will he hide his face with a hood. The other kinds of attire are quite nice looking on him, which tells you he is a pretty boy more concerned in his appearance than his own health.

Important Data

Personality: Sori is a quiet character with his face always on a book or computer screen. A good listener and a mature man, he is looked up to by kids of almost all ages. Due to his crimes does this lead to him having a very bad attitude as well as cruel kind of humor. Sori is a nice character, around cops to others who wish to due him harm will he show a heartless side. Sori is also gentle and loves to shop for clothes. Sori is a guy that is very complicated and smart which is why the cops hate him so much. Other times will Sori show a laid back attitude with no care in the world, which then leads to him not caring about somethings as well as making him seem very innocent. Sori is a good looking guy, and the only thing that he cares about are his looks though he can show a very nice but seductive side when he really needs too.
Talents: Hacking, writing, multi-tasker, runner, and a very skilled climber and jumper.
Habits: Drinks as well as chews tobacco.
Likes: Shopping for clothes, eating hamburgers, coffee, and taffy. Reading and browsing the computer is a major like.
Dislikes: Cops, thugs, Dogs with the cops, and those who are his enemy.
Fears: Being caught, and being turned in.

Criminal Records

Criminal Number: 88501
Charges: Battering, Holding a lethal weapon, going against the police, theft, and high speed charges.
Leader or Follower: It is hard to say though some say he is a leader
Skills: Hacking, climbing, running, and unlocking his binds.

Defensive Data

Fighting Styles: Hand to hand combat.
Weapons: Scythe
Element: Darkness
Luggage: Bookbag of black

Special Ability: Aura Sphere- Sori has the power to summon darkness into a orb and launch it at will. Last resort move, and can only use it once each time.

Past

Guardians: Father known as Deimaru Ootouri
Siblings: Older sister known as Ayatari Ootouri
Hometown: London, England
History: Sora came from a small family in London, not much can be said about his childhood. Due to him being the younger brother, his father had a favorite and that was Aya. She was a year older than Sora and pretty much controlled the small family. Sora grew up with low esteem and became someone who was rude to almost everyone, this then led to him bullying other kids. Sora's father could actually care less about Sora's grades due to him always kissing Aya's feet. The small family was indeed rich but most of the money went to Aya rather than to Sora and so he did crime to make up for some money that he could actually use.

Everyone in London looked up to Aya, which pretty much meant that no one cared about Sora and so that was why he did the things he had done. Sora changed his name to Sori, not that anyone cared. Becoming a criminal was the only way that he could get people to look at him, in a way this is what he always wanted was to finally be noticed. Sori was captured and was sent to jail, not long after being caught did he escaped. Becoming a runaway was the next thing on his agenda, now free and on the run he pretty much doesn't have regrets.

Back to top Go down
Usagi
Admin
Usagi

Record
Race: Eternal
Group: Mafia
Money: --

Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'    Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Approved! Welcome to our site. Good luck with your running!
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'  Lucky.Dog.full.1086670_thumb
Back to top Go down
https://universehannin.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hannin Universe :: Community :: Character Creations :: Approved-
Jump to: