Hannin Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannin Universe

A change of pace from other normal sites.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Usagi
|Hannin Universe I_vote_lcap|Hannin Universe I_voting_bar|Hannin Universe I_vote_rcap 
Zeeshan Ortolani
|Hannin Universe I_vote_lcap|Hannin Universe I_voting_bar|Hannin Universe I_vote_rcap 
'Sori'
Latest topics
» Chatroom
|Hannin Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:29 am by 'Sori'

» Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'
|Hannin Universe I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:23 pm by Usagi

» Toy Shop
|Hannin Universe I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:18 am by Usagi

» Pet Store
|Hannin Universe I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:17 am by Usagi

» Milk 'n' More
|Hannin Universe I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:16 am by Usagi

» Thrift Shop
|Hannin Universe I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:14 am by Usagi

» Book Store
|Hannin Universe I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 am by Usagi

» Diner
|Hannin Universe I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 am by Usagi

» Dollar Store
|Hannin Universe I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:12 am by Usagi

Most Viewed Topics
Chatroom
Races
Pet Store
Sora Osaka Ootouri 'Sori'
Ortolani, Zeeshan
Toy Shop
Aikawa, Usagi
Nitchi-Nachi
Lion Catwalk
Dollar Store
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:59 pm
Statistics
We have 3 registered users
The newest registered user is 'Sori'

Our users have posted a total of 201 messages in 188 subjects

|Hannin Universe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Usagi
Admin
Usagi

Record
Race: Eternal
Group: Mafia
Money: --

|Hannin Universe Empty
PostSubject: |Hannin Universe   |Hannin Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Welcome to Hannin Universe.

Fun Facts: 犯人-Hannin is a Japanese term for Criminal.
Universe is a term which means a limitless world. Add them together and you get the meaning Criminal Universe.

The facts about this site is that it isn't based on any anime, or rather it is our own anime. This site is about becoming a criminal and doing time in jail. However, if the life in jail isn't for you then escape it!

Welcome to the world of Hannin Universe, a world where crime happens on a regular basis. Crimes happen everyday, the police is on edge, our citizens are now in total fear,  the mafia are now growing, and the agents are giving their all into making the crimes stop.

That was actually years ago, the crimes have came to decrease due to the police and agents doing their job right. The citizens who use to be in fear are now relaxing, continuing on their normal path. The mafia which use to be big are now in hiding. Those who have done crimes are now behind bars in total depression due to the limits which have now been placed unto them. A long time ago these criminals were feared as well as respected or rather they forced respect. The criminals that I now talk about use to be kids growing up in loving homes and following the rules of everyday life. What made them snap? Their families came apart. They were bullied. Abused. Neglected. Everyday life for them was hard due to them becoming orphaned or abused. No one would have ever guessed that they would resort to such behavior as horrible as killers. Stealers of money. Conflict. Betrayal.

These kids use to have it all but then lost it. No one can say that they blame them for turning out this way, but others think of them starting over and getting help. No one can give them help due to them now being paranoid of them or not to never trusting them. What would you do in this situation? Would you hit them some more? Would you force them? Answers like these are better left not spoken as of now.

When these criminals were out on the street some went to the Mafia and joined them. This didn't help them out, sadly. The Mafia used them and then left them. When those criminals were caught did they hope for the Mafia to help them...they didn't. Those who were hurt beyond repair went into a rage, and with this rage came death. This was years ago, and now today are the streets full of life again. However, I wonder if the same thing would ever happen again?

History of Hannin Universe

Like already explained up above. The horrible life that everyone witnessed was thanks to the Mafia and the Criminals who served them. The city was named 'Hannin' which means 'Criminal', why did we name it this? Well, it was all thanks to the Criminals who ran the streets. Everyone was afraid out of their minds, bombs happened thanks to the Mafia going against the police and the agents. Death, Depression, Lonliness, and Heartbreak were the only things alive in the streets. Many spoke of the city being found by the Criminals, and those many were right.

If it wasn't for the Criminals then we wouldn't have the name today. Though, many had hoped and wished that the things did not happen. When this slaughter happened was but 15 years ago, now today everything is in peace and many of the criminals were captured. The Mafia which use to be big are now in hiding. It was thanks to the Agent Okinawa who brought this peace into our city. Though, the city is named 'Hannin' still we are in the midst of changing the name. However, many think that the slaughter would happen again and they maybe right?. Okinawa has passed away 5 years ago and the streets are still in peace. Will it stay that way?

The year today is 2020, and everything is still moving at a peaceful pace.

You Decide?

It is now up to you to decide if the world of Hannin should change into peace or destruction.
Will you choose to keep it in peace like Okinawa or are you going to let it fall? Many lives are in your hands now, one mistake is all that is allowed to change the world of Hannin into a peaceful or Criminal infested world.

Whatever you decide I hope you know what you are doing.

-Sincerely,
Unknown Source.
Back to top Go down
https://universehannin.forumotion.com

|Hannin Universe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hannin Universe :: Community :: Rules | Guides-
Jump to: